We have started our new topic. We will be learning all about Africa. We had a chat about what we already know and we have been thinking about what we would like to find out. Here are some questions we would like answered this term:
- How many countries are in Africa? Alexa
- What is the population of Africa? Kayla
- Why is it so hot in Africa? Stephen
- What animals live there? Are they different to here? Stephen
- Are any of the animals dangerous? Amie
- What sorts of foods are popular in Africa? Miron
- What minerals are in Africa? Where are the diamond mines? Miron
- How long is the Nile? Rachele
- Can you swim in the Nile? Iona
- Is Christmas celebrated in Africa? Miron
We will be investigating and finding answers to these questions this term. We look forward to sharing our learning with you.
This term we have been taking part in fun-themed fitness on Thursdays and developing our gymnastics on a Friday.
So far we have worked on:
Today we used our creativity and combined these into sequences to present to each other for feedback.
Here are some action shots. Can you tell if we are in the middle of balancing, travelling or jumping?
Please find attached our plan for term 2
This enables you to stay up to date with our teaching and learning.
Please find attached information regarding our learning this term.
rshp second level parent letter
Furthermore, resources that we will be using can be viewed online at:
This week, P5 have been working in partnership with Talbot Rice Art Gallery. We have been having a think about philosophy and different types of contemporary art. We have had a go at communicating in different ways and have enjoyed learning about different artists and their styles.