What an exciting start of the year it has been for P3!
Here are some of our highlights and suggestions to consolidate and further learning at home:
homework suggestions will be pointed with the wish symbol:
Our new resilience module is
Take a look at our amazing contributions to…
what KINDNESS looks like…
and sounds like…
WE WILL BE BACK with more of our fabulous work very soon!
I hope you had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to our first whole week back to school!
Here are some activities we will cover this week:
- focusing on our class novel . Please find attached a link for this story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiW5ndFNQQ
- We will share some of our worries and create our very own worry doll
- In numeracy we are starting to think about PLACE VALUE and will practice counting forwards and backwards in ones starting from different points-18,19,20…27,26,25…etc
- Our Social Studies topic is SCOTLAND – we are focusing on highlands and island and familiarising ourselves with some maps
PLEASE feel free to contact Ms.Brunner via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you you have any questions or concerns!
I am looking forward to welcoming you to P3 on Thursday!
Ms Finlayson will spend the day with some pupils on Wednesday (surname beginning with A-L).
We to get to know you better and get used to the new routines:
- 1 way system in the school
- regular hand washing
- individual resource packs
- sitting in rows beside a partner
- designated play area on playground etc.
This week we will share some experience, talk a little about ourselves, play some games in the classroom and our playground and revise some previous learning!
We hope you are excited too!
Ms.Brunner wanted to wish you all the very best for P4!
But not before we take one last look back to
& some of the fun we had…
Many fond memories and lots more to be made in !
& We’re still going to be neighbours!
and remember to
Here are some things to keep you busy until then …
50 ways to experience outdoors
summer holiday grid