- Education City – Please take some time to play the games that have been set for you.
- Tricky words – See if you can watch this video and shout out the word when Miss Copeland shows them to you slowly or if you want a challenge, see if you can do it quickly!
- Sounds – Try using these flashcards to check your vowel digraphs (ee, igh, oo) and consonant digraphs (ch, sh, th). Do you know them all?
- Maths – Try playing this money game at home and count/add up the coins
This week is HEALTH WEEK!
We will be learning about keeping our minds and bodies healthy, sun safety and completing lots of fun activities. Make sure to wear a waterproof coat and study shoes every day.
We will be revising the SHANARRI calamari!
- Shapes – Straight, star and tuck
- Jumps – Straight jump and star jump
- Rolls – Pencil roll (straight) and egg roll (tuck)
- Using our creativity to travel in different ways
- Being responsible while spotting our partners
- Performed and videoed our ‘routines’ so we could watch them back in slow motion and set our targets for next week.
Sowing seeds for the big playground planters
If the dinosaurs came back…
Our once quiet city has now been overrun with dinosaurs! We loved the story If the dinosaurs came back and it inspired some brilliant writing. Listen to the story by clicking here
We made salt dough dinosaur bones and fossils
We excavated chocolate chip cookies to practise our archaeology skills!
Have a lovely weekend and see you on Tuesday!
Miss Copeland, Mrs McGlashan and Mrs B