We had SO much fun this week doing so many different experiments. Watch the video below to see science week squished into 1 minute and 40 seconds!
- Education City – Every Monday there is a new sound to revise in the homework section of Education City. This week it is the ee/ea digraph.
- Reading – Take your book and homework sheet home on Thursday and return the whole pack on Monday, even if it is not finished, so the books can be quarantined.
- JASS – My Interests – Thank you for everyone’s support so far. Please contact the school if you need support with competing this.
Snack – Please avoid snacks that require a spoon such as a yogurt pot. A single snack that can be eaten quickly, such as a piece of fruit, is ideal. Sandwiches will be kept for lunch time.
JASS – My Interests
Wow! I love sharing all of your achievements from home! Primary 1 has such a range of hobbies…
- Leon – Playdough characters
- Samar – A cardboard city
- Leyla – Baking
- George – Lego building
- Soraya – Detailed flower drawing
- Micah – Baking
- Rayan – Cooking
- Mohammed – Origami
Red Nose Day
Thank you for all of your donations to Comic Relief. On Friday we read lots of jokes and chose the funniest 10 to share with you…!
Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: You put a little boogie in it.
Q. What do elves learn at school?
A. The elf-abet.
Q: What’s a pirate’s favourite letter?
Q: What do you get if you cross a frog with a rabbit?
A: A bunny ribbit.
Q: How do bees get to school?
A: They catch the buzz.
Q. What is black and white and goes round and round?
A. A penguin in a washing machine
Q. What do you call a fairy that doesn’t like to shower?
Q. What wobbles in the sky?
A. A Jelly-copter.
Q. What do you call a blind dinosaur?
Q. How do you start a teddy bear race?
A. Ready teddy go!
We also made lots of funny faces to make each other laugh!
We have improved our throwing skills so much! Different things need to be thrown in a different way. We have learnt how to throw a Frisbee and javelin, but also how to aim for a target with our hoops and bean bags.
P.E is on Wednesday afternoons and Friday mornings.