- Your phonics homework is set on Education City titled WB 15.3.21. The homework will recap last week’s ai/ay vowel digraph. You may also want to watch the videos below.
- Your reading book will go home on Thursday. Please remember to return the folder on Monday so the books can be swapped over even if you haven’t had time to read it at home. Please feel free to write in the pink reading record your comments or messages.
- Thank you to those who have handed in their My Interests homework for JASS. Your certificates will be awarded on during assembly.
Happy Science Week!
Last week was British Science Week but we delayed our celebrations to this week so we could include the P4-7s. Keep an eye out for the daily post!
JASS – My Interests – Show and Tell
- Bryce baked some cakes and pizza
- Theodora made three puzzles
- Ragad made two cakes and decorated them!
- Micah made a brilliant poster about Mr Bean and made a yummy apple crumble!
Thank you to George and Soraya who have handed in their work and will share it on Monday.
Friday was so much fun! We took our boats, which we had planned and made, on their maiden voyage.
Team work, gross motor skills, planning, risk assessing, climbing, creativity, balancing, fun. Improving our strength helps with posture and writing!
Learning overview for this week
Keep up the great work, team!