and THANK YOU for popping in!
I hope you like this week’s activities and have the opportunity to enjoy the lovely weather!
Here are some task on this week’s grid in case you have trouble opening attachments:
First Level Home Learning Grid (P2 – 4) 4/5/20
- Please monitor the class blogs at https://royalmileprimary.com/ and your class Twitter page!
- Keep reading a book of your choice. Who is your favourite character? Please describe what your character looks like, his appearance, as well as your character’s personality.
- Let’s practice adding tens then ones to a number. A hundred square might help you.
Add first: 14+30=44
Then add : 44+2=46
(12+8= 25+12= 23+67=)
• This week we are focusing -CK. Give these fun games a try: https://www.spellzone.com/word_lists/games-20.htm
• Try and think of some and -ck words, LCWC them three times and draw a picture for each one.
(kick crack pickle)
• Please keep practising your mental agility as much as possible with motivational games such as https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (number bonds and times tables practice)
• Create a block graph by organising some of your toys – maybe into different colours or categories:
Please keep sharing comments & pictures of your work. The class Twitter pages is another excellent way of doing this. You might even inspire others too!
Rang-tan has been busy exploring some
We are going to have a look at some stories and explore
traditional and non-traditional tales,
discuss characters and key fairy-story features.
Rang-tan is so excited too.
See you next week for our fiction e-book (Don’t read this book! on active.learn)
Stay healthy, busy & positive!