On our blogs we have mentioned that we would love to see some examples of work. If you are wondering how to share this with us, if you have iPads/iPhones or an Android phone such as a Samsung, the following links should be able to help.
For iPad – you will need the Notes app (which usually comes as a default): credit to https://www.imore.com/how-use-document-scanner-iphone-and-ipad:
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a New Note.
- Tap the More button just above the keyboard. …
- Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- If the scanner doesn’t automatically scan, tap the shutter button to manually scan the document.
- Repeat the step above for each page you want to scan for a single document.
- Tap Save when you’ve scanned all of the pages you want to include with one document. The scanned pages will populate in a new note in the Notes app.
For Android – you will need the Google Drive app (which often comes as a default app)
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
For some additional detail and options regarding Android devices this article is useful: https://www.computerworld.com/article/3208846/scan-documents-android-phone.html
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask and please do consider sending us some of what you have been working on!