The school takes great pride in its corporate image and there is almost 100% commitment to wearing school uniform by the pupils.
The uniform consists of:-
- attractive white polo shirt with the school logo embroidered on the front
- red or black sweatshirts with the school logo embroidered on the front
- black or grey skirt or trousers
- white shirts
- hats and scarves for the colder days
- black school shoes
- Indoor shoes/PE shoes
We have made some changes to the school’s delivery of physical education in light of Curriculum for Excellence and the Scottish Government directive that all primary children should experience at least two hours of PE per week. The children will experience two PE lessons a week. We shall be utilising both indoor and outdoor facilities in most weathers to ensure we meet the weekly requirements.
We would be grateful of your support on the following areas:
- Ensuring that your child has their PE kit in school everyday composing of
- Plain T shirt (no football strips)
- Joggers (for winter)
- Indoor/outdoor gym shoes (non marking soles and a change from their day footwear)
- A lightweight waterproof jacket
ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR LEARNING
Every child should arrive at school ready to learn with the correct tools. We ask that all parent/carers provide their child/children with the following equipment to every lesson:
- pencil sharpener,
- No ‘Tippex’ allowed.
A compass, protractor and calculator will be required for Maths and Science lessons in upper classes.