You should have now received your home learning pack from P2.
You should have in your packs:
- The School Closure Learning Grid to start from next week the 23rd of March. There will be a blog post going over this in more detail on Monday.
- A pencil.
- An A5 maths jotter for writing/maths/paper work.
- A word list of common/tricky words (Blocks 1 -6).
- 2 sheets with word cards from different blocks from the common word list.
- One handwriting sheet with your child’s name on it with a range of numbers to practise their number formation.
- A double-sided handwriting sheet for the alphabet in capitals on one side and lower case on the other.
- A Mental Agility Activity sheet.
- An Early Number Glossary of terms for SEAL.
- An in-depth SEAL (our numeracy programme) sheet with numeracy activities to work through. This will also be addressed in Monday’s post.Your sheet should look something like a black and white version of this:
Additionally you should have or have access to:
- Your child’s log ins for Education City and Active Learn.
- A ‘how to access’ sheet (also available in electronic format on the blog)
- Your child’s current Number Wall.
If you are missing something from this list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you an electronic version or the relevant information. Likewise if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email for clarification.
On Monday the 23rd the blog will be updated with the electronic version of the School Closure Learning Grid with some additional information and clarification.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding!